Seminar – Acupuncture and Adrenal Fatigue
Are you an Athlete?
Have you had Injuries from Trauma and Over Use?
Feeling Exhausted? Could be Adrenal Fatigue!
Join us for an Informational Seminar
Wednesday, June 15, 2016 – 6 PM – 7 PM
Topic 1: Acupuncture for Athletes and Active People
By Shawna Snyder, MAOM, Licensed Acupuncturist – 6 pm – 6.30 pm
- Acupuncture increases recovery rate from injuries. Athletes respond well because of their good physical health.
- Acupuncture can be part of a comprehensive approach mind-body-spirit to promote optimal sports performance.
By Sushma Hirani, MD (Integrative Medicine Physician) – 6.30 pm – 7 pm
- Adrenal fatigue and overtraining in athletes has become a modern epidemic which can significantly affect their performance.
- Training alone is seldom the primary cause of adrenal fatigue, it is also caused by the amount of stress and pressure placed on athletes.
- Adrenal fatigue and ‘burnout’ is the body’s protection mechanism against unnecessary and potentially dangerous long-term stress
Enjoy a complementary nutritional smoothie made by our Integrative Nutritionist, Elizabeth McMillan.
Go home with some recipes too!
Rose Wellness Center
2944 Hunter Mill Road, Ste 101, Oakton, VA 22124
Reserve Your Spot
RSVP – info@RoseWellness.com or Call (571) 529-6699
Light Refreshments will be served