Seminar – Natural Approach To Chronic Digestive Problems & Spring Health and Harmony
EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR !!
WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2015 – 6 PM – 7 PM
Topic 1: Natural Approach To Dealing With Chronic Digestive Problems
By Sushma Hirani, MD (Integrative Physician) – 6 pm – 6.30 pm
- Are you feeling sluggish, experiencing fatigue, and irregular bowel movements?
- Are conditions such as Acid reflux, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Indigestion, unexplained bloating interfering with your quality of life?
- What is Leaky gut and how are the gut and allergies connected?
- Come learn how to identify the root cause of your digestive disturbances from a functional medicine perspective and how you can take control using a natural approach
Topic 2: Spring Health & Harmony – A Chinese Medical Perspective
- Feeling uninspired or unable to start projects? Lacking decisiveness? Prone to inappropriate emotional outbursts?
- Spring is a time for new growth, creativity and focus.
- According to traditional Chinese medicine, certain organ systems need to be supported during the Spring season to promote smooth transition in our life.
- Learn how Chinese medicine and acupuncture can support your health through the seasons.
Rose Wellness Center
2944 Hunter Mill Road, Ste 101, Oakton, VA 22124
Reserve Your Spot
RSVP Margarita – info@RoseWellness.com or Call (571) 529-6699
Join us for light refreshments at 5.45 pm