Seminar – Natural Approach To Cholesterol Regulation
Friday, June 12, 2015 – 12 pm – 1.30 pm
By Sushma Hirani, MD (Integrative Physician)
Have you been diagnosed with high cholesterol?
How does high cholesterol affect your cardiovascular risk?
Would you like simple alternative options to medications?
Learn about –
Causes of high cholesterol
Screening and diagnosis
What the numbers really mean
Natural ways to reduce and prevent high cholesterol through dietary tips and nutritional supplements
Topic 2: Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
By Shawna Snyder, L. Ac (Licensed Acupuncturist)
- Diminish fine lines around eyes and mouth
- Lighten dark spots or broken capillaries on your face
- Promote blood flow to your face to nourish and condition your skin
- Tighten and tones facial muscles to bring out your beautiful cheekbones
- Reduce puffiness
- Improve your complexion for natural glowing skin
Enjoy a relaxing facial massage using organic products made of pharmaceutical grade essential oils followed by acupuncture and a soothing application of jade stone to cool and refresh your face.
Topic 3: Nourish Yourself
By Lizette Ayala (Energy Health Coach)
Feed your Self well and stop emotional eating
Are you stressed around mealtimes and food centered events?
A brief overview of our 4 week workshop where you will learn to –
- Remove triggers to sabotage and energy-draining food anxiety
- Refine your nervous system and avoid overwhelming cravings
- Experience nourishment with self-care and seasonal foods that are right for you
Rose Wellness Center
2944 Hunter Mill Road, Ste 101, Oakton, VA 22124
Reserve Your Spot
RSVP – info@RoseWellness.com or Call (571) 529-6699
Join us for light refreshments at 11.45 am