Michael Liss – Classical Homeopath
Dr. Michael Liss
Doctor of Classical Homeopathy & Integrative Health Specialist << Back to Our Team
As an Integrative Health Practitioner and Homeopath, Michael Liss can help you find relief from the following problems:
Psychological and emotional problems such as –
- Addictions and substance abuse
- Anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression
- Personality disorders, post traumatic stress, fears and phobias
Physical health problems such as –
- Allergies, asthma, autism
- Childhood ailments, ear infections, flu, and
- Chronic illnesses, Immune deficiency, geriatric issues, re-occurring acute conditions
- Colitis, digestive disorders
- Hair and skin disorders, eczema, psoriasis, herpes
- Headaches, migraines,
- Pre and post-surgical trauma, muscular pain
- PMS and women’s health issues
- Sinus infections, and much more.
He also provides homeopathy flu vaccine and International travelers kits.
Michael Liss has over 30 years of experience treating illnesses and severe chronic health issues. If you are receptive to natural holistic approaches to treat your emotional and physical health issues, then Michael Liss is here to help your entire family. He uses homeopathic remedies and natural nutritional supplements that get to the root cause of your illness. Michael Liss has over 30 years experience treating illness and severe chronic health challenges from Autism to vaccine toxicity.
Doctor of Classical Homeopathy from Hanneman Academy of North America.
In addition, he has studied with many international homeopathic healers including –
- Courses in homeopathy at Philadelphia Osteopathic College with Henry Williams MD
- George Vithoulkhas, Homeopathic training
- Francisco Eizeyaga M.D., Homeopathic training
- J. Ramakrishnan MD, Homeopathic training
- Training at Temple University, Philadelphia; Hopkins University, Baltimore; University of the State of New York
Michael Liss has also taught Homeopathy at the following schools:
- University of Maryland at Kernan Hospital
- George Washington University School of Medicine
- Howard University School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Tai Sophia Institute
Ready to have a consultation with Michael Liss, our classical homeopathy specialist? Please call us at (571)529-6699 and talk to our wellness coordinators.
To learn more about our Homeopathy Services
We gladly serve Northern Virginia including Fairfax, Loudoun, Alexandria, and Prince William counties, Washington DC metro, Maryland and surrounding areas.