Holistic Health Coaching
What is a Health Coach?
Health Coaches are great supporters who will help you get on the pathway to wellness and improve your quality of life. They focus on your present situation and leverage your strengths to help you make better lifestyle choices. Health coaches will also guide you to create plans to overcome challenges for reaching your goals.
These goals may include:
- Eating healthier (better food choices for your body)
- Losing pounds naturally and permanently
- Making fitness a regular activity
- Taking control over stress and unnecessary worry
- Balancing relationships (career, family, social life, etc.)
Why do you need a Health Coach?
Health coaches are for people who can envision a life where you can have more energy, get your weight under control without dieting, build your immune system against diseases and fitness becomes a way of life. They can see how their life would be vastly improved if they were truly living healthy; but they haven’t been able to get their on their own.
Health coaches will help to educate you on how to live your absolute best life in balance and assist you with creating solutions for those areas in your life that needs the most attention.
What are the benefits of working with a Health Coach?
A Health Coach will help you make better general choices that fit your lifestyle; such as:
- Creating a step-by-step guide toward achieving your greatest health
- Receiving personalized attention you deserve and goal setting
- Customizing a program that will profoundly improve your overall health and enjoyment
- Discovering new energy restoring foods to incorporate in your daily meal plans
- Losing weight naturally without stressing about what not to eat
- Discovering and eliminating those energy zappers that creep up into your life on a daily basis
- Recognizing and exploring areas in your life that may be negatively contributing to your overall health
- Introduce a variety of foods that support your body’s ability to detoxify and restore itself.
What to expect during the first initial consultation at our Northern Virginia Holistic Health Coaching center?
- Review and discuss the Health History form that must be completed prior to your visit.
- You will have an opportunity to ask questions about my services and other concerns that you may have
- We will also discuss your health and lifestyle goals and identify challenges that stand in your way
- Together we decide if whether or not my services will be a good fit
- Should we decide to move forward you will review and sign the Program Agreement
You may receive handouts and other health related resource materials.
Call us now at 571.529.6699 to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, or please fill the online form today!